लेखक की और रचनाएं



Complain against corruption

Respected sir, 13-04-2018.                         Mera case rohini district Court me hai. Divorce case me contempt proceeding kari gayi I filed my writ in high Court but the Ajit registrar says ur case is not maintain able I complained sp of delhi chief justice of delhi high court and supreme Court PMO office,law minister home minister human right commission but no satisfactory response from there.I got chance to direct meeting with Women commission chief Swati Maliwal she helps me first time because it was election time but the judge convert my writ in miss. Application and change everything my writ so I appeal my writ but registrar Ajit it is not maintainable you can't appeal it  I went to take a help Swati Maliwal she refused to help me because I am a wife of Advocate. I can't appeal and filed any case in high court. In district Court change my order sheet statement and removed my hand written application from the file also.plz help me.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

यह सवाल इस परीक्षण के लिए है कि क्या आप एक इंसान हैं या मशीनी स्वचालित स्पैम प्रस्तुतियाँ डालने वाली चीज
इस सरल गणितीय समस्या का समाधान करें. जैसे- उदाहरण 1+ 3= 4 और अपना पोस्ट करें
7 + 1 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.